Dubai Free Zones
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA)
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA)
- Dubai Design District (D3)
- Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
- Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
- Dubai Internet City (DIC)
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV)
- Dubai Media City (DMC)
- Dubai Gold and Diamond Park (DGP)
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- International Media Production Zone (IMPZ)
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA)
- Dubai Production City (DPC)
- Dubai World Central (Dubai South)
- Dubai Studio City
- Dubai World Trade Centre Free Zone
- Dubai Humanitarian City (DHC)
- Meydan Free Zone
- Dubai Cars & Automotive Zone (DUCAMZ)
- Dubai Academic City
- Dubai Outsource Zone
- Dubai Industrial City
- Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park (DuBiotech)
- Dubai Logistics City
- Dubai Aviation City Corporation
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers Free Zone
- Dubai Techno Park
- Dubai Studio City
- Dubai Science Park
- Dubai Technology & Media Free Zone
- Economic Zones World
- Dubai South
- Dubai World Central
- Dubai Science Park
- International Humanitarian City
- Dubai Outsource City
- Dubai Wholesale City
- Dubai Maritime City
- Dubai Carpet Free Zone
- Dubai Auto Parts City
- Heavy Equipment and Trucks Zone
- Mohammad Bin Rashid Technology Park
- Dubai Flower Center
- Dubai Textile Village
- Dubai International Arbitration Center
- National Industries Complex
Abu Dhabi Free Zones
Abu Dhabi is Capital of UAE and second most populous city after Dubai. The Capital gives equal opportunity to investors for Businesses. Well connected with Land Sea & Air, Abu Dhabi has easy business Setup solutions.
Our Experienced professionals will take you through the seamless business setup experience while keeping your needs in mind Process Normally Business Setup in Abu Dhabi takes 2 weeks in Total
The Documentation is simple
Passport, UAE Resident / Tourist Visa & Personal Details
Abu Dhabi is Governed by Mainland (ADED) as well as Free Zones which are
- ADGM - Abu Dhabi Global Markets Free Zone
- ADAFZ - Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
- KIZAD - Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi
- ICAD - Industrial City of Abu Dhabi
- Twofour54 - Twofour54
- MCFZ - Masdar City Free Zone
- ADPC - Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC) Free Zone
- ZonesCorp - Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones
- ADABC - Abu Dhabi Airport Business City
Sharjah Free Zones
Sharjah is one of the populous Emirate in UAE. Mainland is governed by the Government and has several government institutions like SEWA, SDED, Etisalat, DU, Sharjah Municipality. It is considered as the shipping sector of the country and has created an industrial base for the United Arab Emirates.
During recent times, Sharjah Free Zones has not limited to only these sectors and has a wide outreach. The Sharjah Government has taken proactive steps to bring Investors & Foreign Investment to build unlimited advantages for the business set up in Sharjah Free Zone.
The 3 rd largest emirate by land area of the UAE and the only Emirate to have a land on the Persian Gulf & Gulf of Oman. The Constitutional ruling is spread over an area of 26000 kms, and has over 5 million investors and tourists annually. Sharjah is strategically located between Africa, Europe, and Asia, this Emirate has low crime rate and a fair judicial system.
- Sharjah Media City Free Zone (SHAMS)
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF)
- Hamriyah Free Zone Authority (HFZ)
Ajman Free Zones
Ajman is the smallest of the United Arab Emirates, covering only 260 square kilometres (100 sq mi). The city lies on the coast of the Persian Gulf and is home to majority of the emirate's population. In 2010, the population was 262,000, of which 16% was Emirati according to official statistics.
Ajman's economy is dominated by five sectors, manufacturing; construction; wholesale and retail; real estate and business services and transport, storage and communications. In 2012 these contributed some 82% of total GDP, with manufacturing (37%) and construction (15%) the two largest contributors. The three largest growth sectors in Ajman from 2010-2012 were social and personal services, which grew 6.4%, transport, storage and communication, which grew 5.1% and manufacturing, which grew 5% Some 78% of overall investment in Ajman in 2012 was concentrated in the real estate and government services, electricity and manufacturing.
- Free Zones in Ajman
- Ajman Free Zone Authority
- Ajman Media City Free Zone
- Ajman Offshore
Umm al Quwain Free Zones
Umm Al Quwain is one of the seven constituent emirates in the United Arab Emirates, located in the north of the country. It is the second smallest and least populous Emirate in the UAE. The closest body of water near it is the Persian Gulf. The emirate is ruled by Saud bin Rashid Al Mualla. The current crown prince is Rashid bin Saud bin Rashid Al Mua'lla, and the deputy ruler is Abdullah bin Rashid Al Mualla III. It had 72,000 inhabitants in 2007 and has an area of 770 km 2 (300 sq mi). The emirate consists in the main of the coastal city of Umm Al Quwain and the inland oasis town of Falaj Al Mualla, some 30 km (19 mi) from the coast.
Unlike some of its neighbours, Umm Al Quwain has not made any significant find of oil or gas in its territory and depends on revenue from hotels, parks and tourism, fisheries and general trading activities as well as the Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQFTZ) based at Port Ahmed Bin Rashid.
A number of government initiatives and strategies have been put in place to incentivize growth in trade and industrial activity in the emirate, including a 2018 move to reduce government fees to business and waive fines and violations levied against businesses which had not renewed their trade licenses.
Umm Al Quwain is governed by the Department of Economic Development providing licenses to various businesses engaging in Buying / Selling, Trading, Services, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Etc
Free Zones in Umm Al Quwain
- Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone – UAQFTZ
Fujairah Free Zones
Fujairah City is the capital of the emirate of Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates, located on the Gulf of Oman (part of the Indian Ocean).
Fujairah City is the main business and commercial centre for the emirate, with tall office buildings (e.g., Fujairah Tower) lining Hamad Bin Abdulla Road, the main route into the city. The city's location provides direct access to the Indian Ocean for the United Arab Emirates, avoiding use of the Persian Gulf, which requires access via the Strait of Hormuz. The northern part of the waterfront has many cylindrical tanks for oil storage.
Fujairah has 3 Free Zones namely
- Fujairah Free Zone Authority
- Creative City Free Zone - CCFZ
- International Free Zone Authority - IFZA
Ras al Khaimah Free Zones
RAK is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The city of Ras Al Khaimah, sometimes simply abbreviated to RAK or RAK City, is the capital of the emirate and home to most of the emirate's residents. It is linked to the medieval trading port of Julfar.
Free Zones in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK)
- RAKEZ Ras al Khaimah Economic Zone
- RAKIA Ras al Khaimah Investment Authority
- RAKFTZ Ras al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- RAKICC Ras al Khaimah International Corporate Center